The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Danesgate house university of lincoln

Hey peeps! So cut the cliché of typical first year student, I'm about to move into Danesgate House within 16-bed flat I cant remember what floor I'm sure its the 4th anyhoo! is anybody else living there this year? and if so wht are you taking, only got the standard en-suite but got loads of stuff to take bahhh! anyhoo give us a shout if you are and what kind of stuff your taking

tray
Reply 1
Original post by mctrayful
Hey peeps! So cut the cliché of typical first year student, I'm about to move into Danesgate House within 16-bed flat I cant remember what floor I'm sure its the 4th anyhoo! is anybody else living there this year? and if so wht are you taking, only got the standard en-suite but got loads of stuff to take bahhh! anyhoo give us a shout if you are and what kind of stuff your taking

tray

Hey! I'll be in Danesgate too!.. :shakehand:

I'll be taking plates, spoon & fork, kitchen knives, kettle, cookery and all that stuff. Just take the essential ones like duvet, pillow & sheets, bathroom stuff, lampshade etc. I am sure each kitchen will have microwave oven and vacuum cleaner already in them so no need to bring those.

That's pretty much it.. and of course some food and snack you can eat. :biggrin:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest