The Student Room Group

Yellow Teeth

Should I get my teeth whitened? Does it put people off if my teeth aren't clear white? Whitening teeth is so expensive, costs like £350 and doesn't last forever.

Does it really matter that they are kinda brownish? If I'm gonna do this, I want to do it before I start Uni, so please let me know.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I would personally say it's a good investment. Are there not any other places that will do it for a lower price though? Have a look around.
Also have you tried whitening tooth pastes and mouth washes or do it at home whitening teeth strips

I've tried loads of things. It's so annoying cause I don't smoke, or take harmful substances, or take a lot of sugar, and I do brush regularly, yet I have yellow teeth. It's so annoying.

I think I'm going to get the £350, which seems to be the average price, at least in my region.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by solar222222
I've tried loads of things. It's so annoying cause I don't smoke, or take harmful substances, or take a lot of sugar, brush regularly and yet I have yellow teeth. It's so annoying.

I think I'm going to get the £350, which seems to be the average price, at least in my region.

Drinking orange juice and coffee also drains your teeth
Having white teeth doesn't mean they are healthy. If they are a little yellow then they are ok and you're not the only one with yellow teeth. Only a few people have naturally white teeth and no one looks at your teeth anyway unless you stick them out so don't worry about what people will say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Drinking orange juice and coffee also drains your teeth

No coffee, I do drink apple juice A LOT, so I think I'll stop doing that.
Reply 5
Original post by solar222222
Should I get my teeth whitened? Does it put people off if my teeth aren't clear white? Whitening teeth is so expensive, costs like £350 and doesn't last forever.

Does it really matter that they are kinda brownish? If I'm gonna do this, I want to do it before I start Uni, so please let me know.

You defo should

Lots of people often find they are turned off because of bad teeth (not being rude) I agree the prices are very high especially while being a student. If the money is a problemI would recommend you use at home whitening kits I know many people who have used various brands and got good results here are some suggestions below
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Also there's a need trend for whitening teeth and its 100% natural

Attachment not found

Here are some of the reviews

Attachment not found

There is another similar product which is cheaper and has more reviews

Attachment not found

Of course these products ^^^ probably won't give you the same results as getting your teeth done professionally however you save MEGA BUCKS which is a ++ WIN WIN

If you you are adamant on getting them done professionally check out these 2 websites which often have great deals for teeth whitening (NO SCAM) :

👉🏾https://www.groupon.co.uk

👉🏾http://wowcher.co.uk/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending