The Student Room Group

A at A-level

If I got a B in Geography at AS, am I still able to get an A overall next year?
Reply 2
Original post by Zara0526

Yes, it is possible
Original post by Zara0526
Sure, you just have to perform better in the second year, so that you're comfortably into an A grade.Check the grade boundaries for your subject on your exam boards website, and see how many UCAS points you were from an A grade. That's how many UCAS points into an A grade you must achieve second year.
Reply 4
Original post by TheTungsten74
Sure, you just have to perform better in the second year, so that you're comfortably into an A grade.Check the grade boundaries for your subject on your exam boards website, and see how many UCAS points you were from an A grade. That's how many UCAS points into an A grade you must achieve second year.

I think you mean UMS points.
Reply 5
Original post by TheTungsten74

Thank You! So, when I looked at the break downs it says that I am well into an A on the second paper but 23 ums of an A on the first paper.

Quick Reply

Latest