The Student Room Group

Can you tell me about re-evaluation?

Hey guys, so I got a B in Edexcel IAL chemistry A2 + AS and C in IAL biology AS.
I freaked out and panicked because I actually needed AB and I expected something like that. I sent 2 units to be re evaluated. I got the B by 13 UMS marks (13 marks over the B boundary) and my C was by 10 UMS marks.

The thing is, my university took me anyway. So now I'm freaking out even more because what if I lose 13 or 10 UMS marks and my grade lowers. I really don't know whether I'm being foolish here by over-estimating, because I have no idea.

If you guys know about re-evaluation, can you please tell me how likely am I to lower my grades?

I'm really stressing out right now so any help you guys can give me would be amazing. Thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest