The Student Room Group

I'm starting sixth form AMA

Scroll to see replies

Have you ever dreamt about giant marshmellows?
Reply 21
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Have you ever dreamt about giant marshmellows?

Nope never 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kennethdcharles
Lol it's not that bad... We have frees and an hour lunch break and since it's in London we can go out and eat by the London eye or another place as such.

almost bearable
Probably a shirt (maybe a tie) some trousers and brogue shoes. It's too hot currently for my suit 😅

Seems easy for you -we have no dress code at our college so people spent a lot of time deciding what to wear on the first day. Also - it's warm where you live? It's very very cold over here and I'm envious now.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by nomophobia
Seems easy for you -we have no dress code at our college so people spent a lot of time deciding what to wear on the first day. Also - it's warm where you live? It's very very cold over here and I'm envious now.
Posted from TSR Mobile
We haven't really got a dress code either we can wear what we like. I'm just someone who likes to be a bit formal and it saves me thinking of what things to wear, it's really simple if you just buy a few shirts suits etc. And I live in live in London and it's been quite warm recently and really humid. Wbu?
Yeah it's normal, most people are, I just tend not to get nervous easily (apart from for results day!) I start on the 5th (year 12 only) then year 13s come on the 6th.
Oh, ok, I start on the 6th :tongue:
Original post by RomeoSantos
sounds terrible

Not more than mine 8:30 - 4:35.
Reply 27
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok, I start on the 6th :tongue:

Good luck and have fun! Love he avatar btw 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Tinka99
Not more than mine 8:30 - 4:35.