The Student Room Group

Im in serious trouble with the feds

This morning on the way to work a police car had its sirens on and all cars were pulling over to let it go through so I saw this as an oppourtunity and went through with it skipping all traffic, well the feds actually arrested me for this (yeah had time for all this despite the big emergency) I got put in an alternative car and taken to the station and I am currently on bail til the 9th.. Wtf does bail really mean anyway? And what will happen on the 9th? Will I be sentenced?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Compton Menace
This morning on the way to work a police car had its sirens on and all cars were pulling over to let it go through so I saw this as an oppourtunity and went through with it skipping all traffic, well the feds actually arrested me for this (yeah had time for all this despite the big emergency) I got put in an alternative car and taken to the station and I am currently on bail til the 9th.. Wtf does bail really mean anyway? And what will happen on the 9th? Will I be sentenced?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wtf :/, all you did was cross the road ffs
Reply 2
Lol gotta be a die hard TSR fanatic to be using TSR in a police station
Original post by UWS
Lol gotta be a die hard TSR fanatic to be using TSR in a police station

I would probably be like "Just got arrested AMA"
Reply 4
You should be arrested for using the word feds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Anyone studying law and thinks this guy is using TSR in a police station should ....

For a minor crime like this, you'd be released on bail and asked to return on whatever date.

Bail means you're awaiting a hearing. On the 9th, you'll attend court in your suit and tie. You'll be asked by the judge how you plead and depending how you plead

sorry i cba to finish this
(edited 7 years ago)
You say you are on bail but this does not mean that money was paid, it depends on where you are. If you were bailed to return to a police station in England then you just go back at the set time. You might be investigated further or you might be released. You might end up in magistrates' court, or not. It's a good idea to take photo ID with you, so that you can quickly prove who you are and save a bit of time.

Your attitude sucks. The police got you because you were being a ****. Their big emergency might have been cancelled, another patrol ccould have got there first and said nobody else was needed, who knows. You got caught for driving like an idiot, so suck it up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending