The Student Room Group

Europeans Quietly Preparing for War?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
If Europeans are preparing for war I hope all Europe will bomb Britain. Londonand the City are center of freemasonary and PC-********ery. UK is spreading disease on the continet. We true Europeans need to destroy UK in order to live normally.
Original post by slaven
If Europeans are preparing for war I hope all Europe will bomb Britain. Londonand the City are center of freemasonary and PC-********ery. UK is spreading disease on the continet. We true Europeans need to destroy UK in order to live normally.

Eh?

Since you're no fan of migrants shouldn't you be targeting Germany.
Reply 42
Original post by JamesN88
Eh?

Since you're no fan of migrants shouldn't you be targeting Germany.

The Pc culture is only your invention. You imported a dossens of thosands of black so you need to feel to do the same to Germany, Since it was defeated in war it had to listen to your sickening fetishism. As said again I **** on your soldierds died during world war II. Europe would be better off.
Original post by slaven
The Pc culture is only your invention. You imported a dossens of thosands of black so you need to feel to do the same to Germany, Since it was defeated in war it had to listen to your sickening fetishism. As said again I **** on your soldierds died during world war II. Europe would be better off.

I hate PC culture and also have enormous respect for all those who have died for my country. However I understand your opinion regarding WW2 and your nation's freedom(I'm guessing you're Croatian?).

I can't see how Europe would be better off with a genocidal dictator running it though.
Reply 44
Original post by slaven

Are you high?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by JamesN88
I hate PC culture and also have enormous respect for all those who have died for my country. However I understand your opinion regarding WW2 and your nation's freedom(I'm guessing you're Croatian?).

I can't see how Europe would be better off with a genocidal dictator running it though.

Very simple. Most nations of Europea would be better off if the Allies lost the war. I am a croatian-hungarian. Germany would remain a proud nation and it would not suffer from the guilt complex. Hunagry woul remain its borders. Croatia would be free and would not have to pay Serbia money as it did in the period 1945-1990. Also there would not be a genocide in Srebrenica.
Original post by slaven
Very simple. Most nations of Europea would be better off if the Allies lost the war. I am a croatian-hungarian. Germany would remain a proud nation and it would not suffer from the guilt complex. Hunagry woul remain its borders. Croatia would be free and would not have to pay Serbia money as it did in the period 1945-1990. Also there would not be a genocide in Srebrenica.

Realistically though being Slavs the Nazis considered you inferior and you would have eventually been wiped out by them.

They considered the English as fellow Aryans and wanted to ally with us so you should be glad we didn't.
(edited 7 years ago)
there does seem to be big worries on the horizon, but I highly doubt they include russia.

The big problems will come from within, Europe is dividing and radicalizing more and more by the year. I am not talking about islam, but the 'right' of europe. The movements are only growing in momentum in so many countries, and for me it seems inevitable that with so many people wanting a different way of life and goverment, at one point somewhere it will snap, and those people will start to fight for what the wont.

It wont come in the way of russia vs the west, or anything as conventional, but rather globalist vs localist or something similar,
Original post by MildredMalone
Thanks, Merkel!

its not Merkels fault, its ours for waving our crybaby card by leaving the EU
Original post by slaven
You're deluded. In what way would Hitler remaining in power have benefited Croatia? His overall plans were to expand and take Europe by driving the Russians back to the Urals and forcibly removing Slavic people from their homes to make space for the 'Aryans' - ethnic Germans, Nordics and arguably Brits. Had Hitler remained in power it would have only caused further death and destruction to any group he considered unworthy. He even thought the Italians were inferior to Aryans, and they were his allies!

I do agree that modern-day Germany has too much of a guilt complex, but perhaps with the plans to mobilise some sort of fighting force they're finally starting to get over it? Hopefully, anyway, because they need to be a strong leader within the EU.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alevelstresss
its not Merkels fault, its ours for waving our crybaby card by leaving the EU

How does Brexit have anything to do with the goingson in Belgrade?
How does Brexit have anything to do with the goingson in Belgrade?

its catalysing an attitude for a lack of co-operation in Europe
Original post by alevelstresss
its catalysing an attitude for a lack of co-operation in Europe

And what does that have to do with possible war preparations?
Original post by JRKinder
You're deluded. In what way would Hitler remaining in power have benefited Croatia? His overall plans were to expand and take Europe by driving the Russians back to the Urals and forcibly removing Slavic people from their homes to make space for the 'Aryans' - ethnic Germans, Nordics and arguably Brits. Had Hitler remained in power it would have only caused further death and destruction to any group he considered unworthy. He even thought the Italians were inferior to Aryans, and they were his allies!

I do agree that modern-day Germany has too much of a guilt complex, but perhaps with the plans to mobilise some sort of fighting force they're finally starting to get over it? Hopefully, anyway, because they need to be a strong leader within the EU.

This, Lol.

I genuinely feel sorry for any sub-humans(in Hitler's eyes that is not mine I hasten to add) who support the Nazis.
Putin is basically a snowball to people like Hillary Clinton, a big bad they can point to.

I think what they're probably preparing for is civil unrest on an unprecedented scale.
And what does that have to do with possible war preparations?

anyone who studied Europe in the 1930s should know that a lack of co-operation can lead to conflict
Load of rubbish.

Anyone who knows anything about European history and politics, especially in regard to warfare, knows that we don't do it "quietly". It's either no war or "Oh, look, Poland!"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending