The Student Room Group

How should I stucture my studying?

I plan on doing 2 GCSEs and 3 A-Levels next summer, all in the same year. Can anyone give me any advice on how I should structure my studying coming up to the exams as all of the exams will be taken within a short time period.
Original post by Joshuaj1995
I plan on doing 2 GCSEs and 3 A-Levels next summer, all in the same year. Can anyone give me any advice on how I should structure my studying coming up to the exams as all of the exams will be taken within a short time period.

Spread things out evenly and try to finish studies maybe 6 weeks before exam time (given how much you have to revise).

So you have maybe 8 months to study what I would say is 8 parts (3 A levels go into 6 (AS and A2 quals if that makes sense), probably important to study them even if they are reformed.. but I am not sure, you can make that decision, and 2 GCSEs) giving you maybe a month to do each one. It'd be pretty intense, not gonna lie, but you just have to set a goal like that and keep to it as best as possible.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Spread things out evenly and try to finish studies maybe 6 weeks before exam time (given how much you have to revise).

So you have maybe 8 months to study what I would say is 8 parts (3 A levels go into 6 AS quals, probably important to study them even if they are reformed.. but I am not sure, you can make that decision, and 2 GCSEs) giving you maybe a month to do each one. It'd be pretty intense, not gonna lie, but you just have to set a goal like that and keep to it as best as possible.

I love you Sean I see you everywhere. Fellow maths student xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest