The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Freshers Week Timetable

Anyone had it posted or emailed to them?

When can we expect to receive it?
Original post by razoba
Anyone had it posted or emailed to them?

When can we expect to receive it?

Hi,

I'm working really hard on making this available in the app sometime next week, myself and the Welcome Week team are just finalizing the last of the events, and getting me the student credentials of everyone joining this year.

Bare with us. :smile:

Josh
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

I'm working really hard on making this available in the app sometime next week, myself and the Welcome Week team are just finalizing the last of the events, and getting me the student credentials of everyone joining this year.

Bare with us. :smile:

Josh

Any further updates to the freshers week timetable?

Thanks
Original post by razoba
Any further updates to the freshers week timetable?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm in the final stage now all the sessions are confirmed and all of the code has been tested it should hopefully be going live this evening, thanks for your patience.

Josh
Reply 4
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

I'm in the final stage now all the sessions are confirmed and all of the code has been tested it should hopefully be going live this evening, thanks for your patience.

Josh

Comes up with this error

The Redirector was unable to locate the published timetable

No match found with the specified parameters
Reply 5
When do I get stage 3 enrolment time? Not recieved any information and already had stage 2 photo accepted. I dont know where im meant find this aston welcome container
Original post by razoba
Comes up with this error

The Redirector was unable to locate the published timetable

No match found with the specified parameters

Hi,

Are you opening Welcome Week Schedule and Welcome Week Itenerary or the actual timetable tile?

Everything should be live and listed in the Schedule.

Josh
Anyone doing finance?? Can you post what your timetable is like(: i'm thinking of applying next year so am curious on what hrs/how many days off you get

Quick Reply

Latest