The Student Room Group

Royal Mail Christmas Casual

I'm interested in the Christmas Casual job at the Leicester site but on the job ad, it says they only do 14:00 - 22:00 shifts. I applied for the weekend shift as I'm a student but they emailed back asking to change to the 14:00 - 22:00 shift, does anyone know if I can work this shift on weekends only? or is it full time?
Reply 1
it should say which shifts are available at the bottom of the application page. It also says that if you select an unavailable shift, they will reject your application. To my understanding, royal mail are hiring people for Early, Nights and Late Night shifts. No weekend. The hours are 8 hours per day, from Monday to Friday, which will be hard if you're a student.
Has anyone applied for this and got through to an interview? I have my interview for Royal Mail Christmas Casuals tomorrow and I'm unsure what the dress code for the interview is. Please reply if you know.
Reply 3
Original post by sambooth900
Has anyone applied for this and got through to an interview? I have my interview for Royal Mail Christmas Casuals tomorrow and I'm unsure what the dress code for the interview is. Please reply if you know.

Hey, I had a job as a Christmas casual last year. Go in your normal clothes, it’s more of them checking your details rather than an interview. They won’t ask you any questions because it’s a casual job.
i saw your reply before my interview and it really helped, thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending