The Student Room Group

Starstudent7's Alevel journey to A*s

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophia.f
Aw, congratulations for your fantastic GCSES result and I am so happy for you. I haven't used this website since June and I came back because of A-levels. When I came back on this website, I just noticed you and recognised you! I don't know if you recognise me or not haha! I am really happy for you and everyone who achieved their grades they wanted for their GCSES. I wish you the best luck for your future and A-levels :smile: x

Hey:smile:, omg I didn't realise you haven't logged in since June:colondollar: Of course I remember you, I think we talked about our OCR history or something similar near exam time, I can't remember:smile: Thank you so much for your kind words:h: I am sure you did really well too in your GCSE:u: Good luck for your alevels:wink:
Original post by starstudent7
Hey:smile:, omg I didn't realise you haven't logged in since June:colondollar: Of course I remember you, I think we talked about our OCR history or something similar near exam time, I can't remember:smile: Thank you so much for your kind words:h: I am sure you did really well too in your GCSE:u: Good luck for your alevels:wink:

aw thank you and your most welcome!! btw, what a-levels are you taking? x
Original post by sophia.f
aw thank you and your most welcome!! btw, what a-levels are you taking? x

Ur welcome:wink:It on page 1 of my blog:colondollar:. Anyways I am doing Chem,Bio,Maths and psychology:h: Wbu?
Ur welcome:wink:It on page 1 of my blog:colondollar:. Anyways I am doing Chem,Bio,Maths and psychology:h: Wbu?

Oooohh good luck for these subjects! I am doing Biology, Sociology, Psychology and Media
Hi everyone 24/10/2016
Hi everyone:smile: Its been so long since I've updated the blog because I've been so busy at 6th form. Its been more than 1 month since I started 6th form and already we have covered so much content.:redface: I have managed to cope with the heavy workload so far which is a good thing.:colondollar: I have decided to update my blog throughout the 1 week half term holiday as I am going to be revising for my first mocks in November. Today I am going to try and complete all the homework that I have due in next week and from tomorrow I am starting some hardcore revision:smile: I only have a few more pieces of homework so it should be easy to do.:h:

Spoiler

Hi everyone 24/10/2016
Hi everyone:smile: Its been so long since I've updated the blog because I've been so busy at 6th form. Its been more than 1 month since I started 6th form and already we have covered so much content.:redface: I have managed to cope with the heavy workload so far which is a good thing.:colondollar: I have decided to update my blog throughout the 1 week half term holiday as I am going to be revising for my first mocks in November. Today I am going to try and complete all the homework that I have due in next week and from tomorrow I am starting some hardcore revision:smile: I only have a few more pieces of homework so it should be easy to do.:h:

Spoiler

Haha lol no worries :smile: Same i'm finishing all of my homework today and tomorrow then i will start with revision :smile: x
Hi everyone 24/10/2016

Spoiler

Sorry I didn't see this! I'm exactly the same as you; I just haven't had the time to update! It sounds as if you're working very hard, so well done :smile: x
Original post by SophFlorence
Sorry I didn't see this! I'm exactly the same as you; I just haven't had the time to update! It sounds as if you're working very hard, so well done :smile: x

Its ok, thank you:smile: I haven't had time to update that much anyways:colondollar: I am sure ur working very hard too:smile:
Hi everyone 31/12/2016
Hi everyone and a Happy New Year's Eve Its been so long since I've updated the blog because I've been so busy:colondollar:. Its been more than 2 months since I updated I have managed to cope with the heavy workload so far which is a good thing. I have decided to update my blog on what I have done doing the Christmas Holidays. I broke up for the Christmas holidays on 21/12/16 and for the first week I did work experience at a local care home which I really enjoyed and during that week I was tired after working so I couldn't revise as much as I wanted to but nevertheless I spent about 5 hrs revising and recapping the contents of all of the subjects that I do for the upcoming mock exams. Now that I have finished the work experience placement, I have started some hardcore revision from 28.12.16 for all of my subjects. I am doing one C1 paper everyday for maths and mainly focusing on Bio and Chem. For Chem I have recapped and memorised all the content that we have covered so far at school so I have started doing past papers for it and for Bio I am still revising.I have postponed revision for Psychology until I finish Bio and Chem because I have the mocks for them on 5th of January and 6th January whereas Psycho and Maths are on 31/01/2017:smile:

I have also added my end of topic tests and November mock results on the intro post of my blog. Thank you to everyone for your continuous support!:h: Especially @brainzistheword,@SophFlorence and @nisha.sri:u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi everyone 31/12/2016
Hi everyone and a Happy New Year's Eve Its been so long since I've updated the blog because I've been so busy:colondollar:. Its been more than 2 months since I updated I have managed to cope with the heavy workload so far which is a good thing. I have decided to update my blog on what I have done doing the Christmas Holidays. I broke up for the Christmas holidays on 21/12/16 and for the first week I did work experience at a local care home which I really enjoyed and during that week I was tired after working so I couldn't revise as much as I wanted to but nevertheless I spent about 5 hrs revising and recapping the contents of all of the subjects that I do for the upcoming mock exams. Now that I have finished the work experience placement, I have started some hardcore revision from 28.12.16 for all of my subjects. I am doing one C1 paper everyday for maths and mainly focusing on Bio and Chem. For Chem I have recapped and memorised all the content that we have covered so far at school so I have started doing past papers for it and for Bio I am still revising.I have postponed revision for Psychology until I finish Bio and Chem because I have the mocks for them on 5th of January and 6th January whereas Psycho and Maths are on 31/01/2017:smile:

I have also added my end of topic tests and November mock results on the intro post of my blog. Thank you to everyone for your continuous support!:h: Especially @brainzistheword and @nisha.sri:u:

It's been so long! Good luck with your upcoming mocks, it sounds like you are really committed so I'm sure you'll do well! :h:
Good luck with your mocks :smile: x Keep up the hard work
Original post by brainzistheword
It's been so long! Good luck with your upcoming mocks, it sounds like you are really committed so I'm sure you'll do well! :h:

Thank you so much and same to you:h:
Original post by nisha.sri
Good luck with your mocks :smile: x Keep up the hard work

Thank you so much x
Thank you so much and same to you:h:

PRSOM

Thank you :smile:
Hi everyone 31/12/2016

I have also added my end of topic tests and November mock results on the intro post of my blog. Thank you to everyone for your continuous support!:h: Especially @brainzistheword,@SophFlorence and @nisha.sri:u:

Wow, I just took a look at your recent results; they're amazing! Please do not worry about the lack of posting as I've been slacking myself :doh::dong:. That being said, it has been awfully busy, so it's only expected :smile: It's great to hear that you've been getting on so well. I will update my thread at the end of today as I've been revising very hard recently too, so look out for that :smile: x
Original post by SophFlorence
Wow, I just took a look at your recent results; they're amazing! Please do not worry about the lack of posting as I've been slacking myself :doh::dong:. That being said, it has been awfully busy, so it's only expected :smile: It's great to hear that you've been getting on so well. I will update my thread at the end of today as I've been revising very hard recently too, so look out for that :smile: x

Aww thank you so much:smile: Yes please do, I will deffo check it out:h:
Hi everyone 31/12/2016
I thought I would update you all on what I have doing since 8am today. I have been memorising for my Biology mock and just realised how much we have done in the last 2 weeks in class, there is so much:redface: I feel like I am so behind even though I have been revising everyday tbh:biggrin: I have spent 5 hours today and I am still going. I will update you guys at the end of the day to tell you how it went:smile:

For now, bye everyone:h:
Hi everyone 31/12/2016
I thought I would update you all on what I have doing since 8am today. I have been memorising for my Biology mock and just realised how much we have done in the last 2 weeks in class, there is so much:redface: I feel like I am so behind even though I have been revising everyday tbh:biggrin: I have spent 5 hours today and I am still going. I will update you guys at the end of the day to tell you how it went:smile:

For now, bye everyone:h:

Ikr there is so much to revise for with Biology !! Keep going !! :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Ikr there is so much to revise for with Biology !! Keep going !! :smile:

Ikr, yes I only have two more topics to revise and I am doing it now:smile:

Quick Reply