The Student Room Group

Latymer Upper School Sixth Form - GCSE predicted grades

Hi, I'm going into Year 11 this year I'm going to apply to The Latymer School Sixth Form for 2017 entry and I want to know if these GCSE predicted grades are good enough for consideration of an entry.

My predicted grades:

English Lit: 7
English Lang: 7
Maths: 7
Business: A*
Computing: A
History: A*
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A
Spanish: A

In general, I feel that I am a high ability student capable of getting A* in all my subjects.

I know that I will have to take a test but are my predicted grades good enough?

Also, just wanted to include that I want to do Maths, Economics, Biology and Chemistry for my A levels.

Would gladly appreciate your thoughts about my predicted grades and if they would be good enough for consideration at Latymer Sixth Form
Original post by DreamChaser2001
Hi, I'm going into Year 11 this year I'm going to apply to The Latymer School Sixth Form for 2017 entry and I want to know if these GCSE predicted grades are good enough for consideration of an entry.

My predicted grades:

English Lit: 7
English Lang: 7
Maths: 7
Business: A*
Computing: A
History: A*
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
Physics: A
Spanish: A

In general, I feel that I am a high ability student capable of getting A* in all my subjects.

I know that I will have to take a test but are my predicted grades good enough?

Also, just wanted to include that I want to do Maths, Economics, Biology and Chemistry for my A levels.

Would gladly appreciate your thoughts about my predicted grades and if they would be good enough for consideration at Latymer Sixth Form

did you get in lol

Quick Reply

Latest