Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

How do I find my gradfe for the year?

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I'm filling out a form for something and they are asking what my result for my first and second year was (going into third year) for Computer Science. They want to know if the result for the first year was 1st, 2.1, 2.2 or third. Same applies for the second and third year - which I can put as 'taking'.

    I can not find the answer anywhere on SRSWeb or Blackboard (VLE). I only have access to my individual module marks (which are not even in percentages). Does anyone know where I can find it out without much fuss?

    Many thanks!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.