The Student Room Group

Never had girlfriend

im 22 and never had a girlfriend. yes its a **** ****in feeling, seeing all those douche bags holding hands with their partners. it hurts. i'm an attractive guy who is homeless. i have been approach and stared, eye contacts by women and it felt good but i need more than looks. i need contact. but it still doesnt boost my confidence because the fact that im homeless and dont have parents present. i feel like im not good enough physically and mentally.
Get a job,
Get qualifications for a high skill job, (BTEC/GCSEs then A-Level, whatever route)
Work out, (exercises)
Get a flat of you own,
Then find a girlfriend
Being single won't kill you and being in a relationship won't heal you.
Being single is better :h:
If you've been approached, why haven't you took advantage of those opportunities?

Sorry about your current living conditions, it must be rough for you. I won't harp on about it, but needless to say the more you have your life on track (job, education etc) the more likely you are to find someone, but there's no guarantees.

Work on yourself, then love will find you.
Focus on your life and improving it before looking for a girlfriend. See if you can move to a hostel or some other living arrangement. Go on job seekers allowance while you find a job. Get any job you can find. See if you can study at your college to get a qualification. Get your life in order
I can understand where you are coming from, I am 18 years old but when your friends are all in relationships and experienced and you aren't, of course I will feel just a little bit left out.
But that doesn't get to me or bring me down. Everyone experiences things at different times and there is nothing wrong with that or you. Btw, 22 is very young...the right one will come in time. Dw
Reply 7
Original post by jorum
im 22 and never had a girlfriend. yes its a **** ****in feeling, seeing all those douche bags holding hands with their partners. it hurts. i'm an attractive guy who is homeless. i have been approach and stared, eye contacts by women and it felt good but i need more than looks. i need contact. but it still doesnt boost my confidence because the fact that im homeless and dont have parents present. i feel like im not good enough physically and mentally.

your first priority should be getting a roof over your head, not dating.

even a prime brad pitt would struggle with the ladies if he were sleeping outta a cardboard box
Reply 8
well no wonder, who wants to date a homeless person?

get a job first
Reply 9
Original post by ELVsLP
who wants to date a homeless person?

you've just given E4 the name of a new dating show
Reply 10
Original post by ANM775
you've just given E4 the name of a new dating show

Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending