Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Health and social Care

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there

    I'm currently studying Health and social Care Level 3. However, my first year grades are PP and I am wondering what is the highest grads that i can archive?

    Is this a btec subject you are taking?

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    Hello.Not 100 per cent sure. But if you achieve Distinction Distinction for your second year this might give you a final mark of Merit Merit. Best to ask one of your teachers when you go back though to be certain.

    I can calculate that for you

    Seeing as D*D* is the highest grade for the first year, that is 790 points.

    Since you got PP which is 655 points, you add 790+655= 1,445 which is MMM i believe.

    Anyone correct me if i am wrong
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Useful resources


Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.