The Student Room Group

How to meet girls?

Hi there,
I'm a 19 years old doing an IT apprenticeship. I finished college and decided to choose an apprenticeship over uni.

I realised that not going uni means that I can't meet new girls there.
At my workplace, there's a hot receptionist who is also doing an apprenticeship but I can't really talk to her because her boss has an open office where he can see his employees.

Since I'm not going uni and cant meet girls that way, how can I meet them?

Other than clubs/bars etc.
Reply 1
meetup.com or Tinder
OkCupid, POF etc...

Also, join groups associated with your hobbies and make contacts that way. :smile:
If you don't have the social skills or confidence to pick girls up in a bar/club, online dating sites as mentioned already are a nice way to hide your awkwardness, at least initially.

You then have to deal with the fact you've been using a 2 year old picture from before you let yourself go, and you're likely to disappoint this one without even making it to the bedroom.

According to the banner ads, there's loads of girls in my area, and Tasha and her friends want me to join them. Maybe click an ad and see who's waiting for you?
Original post by Donkey******

According to the banner ads, there's loads of girls in my area, and Tasha and her friends want me to join them. Maybe click an ad and see who's waiting for you?

LOL
When you're out and about if you see a girl you like just start talking to her about literally anything. You just need do this confidently because it's not so much what you say but how you say it then ask her out
you sure you wanna meet women?...they're a pain man, telling ya.
Go outside 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending