Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Incorrect Financial Information

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys

    I really need help !! I received my entitlement letter and realised I was getting less than expected so I called them.They told me I could not receive a grant this year as the household income came to above £42,000.

    I sat down with my mom and stepdad and discussed what they put down for financial information and it turns out my stepdad put an incorrect amount in the pensions section. He said he was given £1,000 more then he actually got.

    How can I sort this out? Do I need to call them or do I need to send a new PFF2 form to student finance?

    Please help !!

    Call them and get your stepdad to send off the correct information.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 5, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.