The Student Room Group

What's the best gift you've ever received?

Maybe a piece of jewellery, an experience, or even the gift of life :biggrin: What's the best gift you've ever received?

Scroll to see replies

Mmmh not sure. That diamond ring from my mum was so :love: but a friend offered me that gold bracelet with 'Dr *my name* ' printed on it (because I want to be one)
Oh also at my last birthday I felt very down and my friend didn't sleep at night to make me all these unicorn origamis (it took him 5h :shock: ) just to cheer me up :love:

Edit : you didn't tell us about yourself I'm curious :3
Reply 2
For my 21st birthday, my grandparents sent me on my first ever holiday abroad. They let me choose anywhere I wanted to go and I chose Reykjavik, Iceland. It was also my first time on a plane too. I'll forever be grateful for that experience and it'll be a holiday I will never forget, with memeories I'll cherish forever :love:
Gold bracelet and necklace from my family.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Maybe a piece of jewellery, an experience, or even the gift of life :biggrin: What's the best gift you've ever received?

What's the best gift you've ever received Chelsea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
N64 split with my siblings.

Spending all of Christmas day playing Goldeneye with my siblings made me so happy. When we get together we still pull out the N64 and have Goldeneye and Perfect dark competitions. :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Mmmh not sure. That diamond ring from my mum was so :love: but a friend offered me that gold bracelet with 'Dr *my name* ' printed on it (because I want to be one)
Oh also at my last birthday I felt very down and my friend didn't sleep at night to make me all these unicorn origamis (it took him 5h :shock: ) just to cheer me up :love:

Edit : you didn't tell us about yourself I'm curious :3

All of those are so lovely! Aw, bless your friends. They're so nice! Haha I think mine would have to be when my friends and I were reminiscing about this old band we all loved when we were kids that broke up and had just announced a tour, so they all chipped in to get me a ticket :biggrin: I'm not ashamed to say I cried!
Original post by Sabertooth
N64 split with my siblings.

Spending all of Christmas day playing Goldeneye with my siblings made me so happy. When we get together we still pull out the N64 and have Goldeneye and Perfect dark competitions. :biggrin:

Oooh nice! That was the best game ever. This makes me really want to go dig out my old N64 and set it all up again :biggrin:
A birthday card with a £25 voucher from someone who I had been doing work experience for.

A lacrosse ball with my name on it :colondollar: because I always used to take this guy's lacrosse stick and practice throwing in the flat.
Original post by Spock's Socks
For my 21st birthday, my grandparents sent me on my first ever holiday abroad. They let me choose anywhere I wanted to go and I chose Reykjavik, Iceland. It was also my first time on a plane too. I'll forever be grateful for that experience and it'll be a holiday I will never forget, with memeories I'll cherish forever :love:

Aw! I bet Iceland was amazing as well. If I ever have kids and grandkids I'd love to be able to do something like that for them some day!
Original post by Spock's Socks

That's incredibly cute :shock: :love: :love:

All of those are so lovely! Aw, bless your friends. They're so nice! Haha I think mine would have to be when my friends and I were reminiscing about this old band we all loved when we were kids that broke up and had just announced a tour, so they all chipped in to get me a ticket :biggrin: I'm not ashamed to say I cried!

Ty :hugs:

Woah yours seem pretty amazing too :love: that's so sweet of them !! :love:
Original post by davidguettafan
What's the best gift you've ever received Chelsea?

Posted from TSR Mobile

During a break in a rehearsal for a play we were in, some friends and I were talking about this old band that were getting back together to do a tour. We all loved them when we were kids. Long story short, they all chipped in to get me a ticket and we all headed off to see them play! Such an amazing night! How about you?
Original post by SeanFM
A birthday card with a £25 voucher from someone who I had been doing work experience for.

A lacrosse ball with my name on it :colondollar: because I always used to take this guy's lacrosse stick and practice throwing in the flat.

Haha very nice! I bet you enjoyed the lacrosse ball :tongue:
Original post by saraxh
Gold bracelet and necklace from my family.

Oooh, sounds very pretty!
A dog :smile:
Reply 16
Expired condoms for my 18th birthday
My friend got me a photo frame which has a picture of us at our year 7 school trip at pleasurewood hills
a designer handbag

it was so unexpected as my mum is so against buying designers
Oooh nice! That was the best game ever. This makes me really want to go dig out my old N64 and set it all up again :biggrin:

You definitely should do!

Play it secretly then invite friends/siblings over and utterly trounce them! :evil:

Quick Reply

Latest