The Student Room Group

What do you think of 'dabbing'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kendrik Lamar
People are still doing that in 2016?

LOL? It literally came out or became known like a few months ago if that I think... correct me if I'm wrong...

P.S. Are you living under a rock lmao? Do you not have Instagram or anything? And even if you don't have any apps lmao how tf do u not know lmao
It's pretty retarded tbh, although I do love those guys who did it at the Olympics, rare occasions like that it can be funny.

Anyone who does it seriously should be taken out back and shot.
cringy as hell
****ing stupid, so no different from most of this generation's... 'fashionable quirks', shall we call them.
Reply 44
I danced, I dabbed
And I think I have enough strange videos of myself on the internet right now :lol:
I dab, but I have to admit that every time I dab, I think of Dip Dabs.
Great way to casually smell your pits to see if you need some deodorant tbh..
I personally hate it as I haven't found any useful aspect to this dance move, but it has became part of the youth culture - by youth I mean 2-22 year olds.
Original post by UWS
So for those who don't know, it's this dance move that so many people are doing.

Love it or hate it?

I must confess, I did a dab on the stage while at graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, I will not share the video :colondollar:

Many people doing this, but i don't!
Reply 49
Original post by UWS
So for those who don't know, it's this dance move that so many people are doing.

Love it or hate it?

I must confess, I did a dab on the stage while at graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, I will not share the video :colondollar:

Seen so many people do it. I think just makes them look like a bigger ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excessive 'dabbing' is what got Fabric shut down.

Stay in school, kids.
Reply 51
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Excessive 'dabbing' is what got Fabric shut down.

Stay in school, kids.

Who the hell is he?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Who the hell is he?

It's a world class night club in London.
Reply 53
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
It's a world class night club in London.

Oh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Dabbing" has a completely different meaning to stoners.
I think dabbing is used to get rid of an awkward situation (or in my case it is). For example, if I miss a goal while playing football, instead of looking ashamed, I just "dab" it off. Works every-time. :lol:
Lol dabbing is used in London mostly. But I use it for pictures and for instagram and they come out pretty cool

I know some people who do it on graduation ceremonies. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dabbin is the ****... me and my boy harambe used to always dab.. that was before he got lit. R.I.P
lol @ the people in this tread actually getting offended by dabbing. How bitter can you be?
Original post by Drunk Punx
"Dabbing" has a completely different meaning to stoners.

Just what I was thinking my man. :hippie:

Quick Reply

Latest