The Student Room Group

Should I drop Chemistry or not?

I got AAAB in Biology, Psychology, ICT and Chemistry respectively and after having a conversation with my biology teacher today, I'm unsure whether or not I should drop Chemistry! I did really well in it and I don't really like throwing it away after a year, but then again it was the subject I least enjoyed at AS. Also, I think 4 A-Levels would drive me insane. Thoughts?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by AndrewKn0x
I got AAAB in Biology, Psychology, ICT and Chemistry respectively and after having a conversation with my biology teacher today, I'm unsure whether or not I should drop Chemistry! I did really well in it and I don't really like throwing it away after a year, but then again it was the subject I least enjoyed at AS. Also, I think 4 A-Levels would drive me insane. Thoughts?

If you enjoyed it the least then I would say to drop it, that way you only have to focus on 3, you don't want it to end up bringing down the grades in your other subjects!

Quick Reply

Latest