The Student Room Group

Summer or Winter Evenings ?

With Summer coming to an end and winter slowly making a comeback the days will be getting shorter and the afternoons / evening darker . Which type of evenings do you prefer Light Summer Evenings or Dark Winter Evenings ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Driving around on summer evenings with clubby tunes :top:
Reply 2
I prefer dark winter evenings spent inside with my Yankee Candles on and my cats all snuggled in while I watch Star Trek :h: :love: I do love driving in summer evenings though as well :smile: both seasons have their pros and cons.
Summer! I just feel tired on winter evenings!
Reply 4
Agree with Spock's Socks, love cuddling up in the dark winter evenings with a blanket and a fire, but it's nice to get some sunshine in the long summer evenings :smile:
Winter, I prefer the cold to the heat
Reply 6
Generally, winter evenings when you sit bundled up in some blankets drinking hot cocoa. But if I'm outside then summer generally. It's nicer when you can actually see where you're going
During the summer I feel so uncomfortable feeling as though am about to die of heat stroke while I lay on the couch half awake, its awful plus theres nothing on television during the Summer, not to mention my hayfever plotting to kill me.

Now Winter You can get hot and cold days actually, but I also hate having to go to school and etc and coming back at 4pm tired af because I was up the night before rushing my homework. Also I'm more of a night person anyway, plus a lot of my favourite TV Shows return in the Autumn/Winter from hiatus. I prefer Winter Evenings
I've always preferred Winter evenings, but I've come to really appreciate the light Summer evenings - mainly because they mean, to me, sitting around outside having a bbq whilst watching the bunny binky himself around the garden and munching on grass.:daydreaming:

So, I like BOTH.:h:

Quick Reply

Latest