The Student Room Group

What are good things to put on a CV ?

Does anyone know what clubs, activities or qualifications look really good on a CV? As I want to get into a good Uni so I would like to make my CV stand out more. Thank you :smile:
It really depends on what you intend on studying, however some qualifications that seem irrelevant can help make the difference. I would suggest you talk to one of your teachers, especially if you haven't taken part in any extra-curricular projects.
EPQs, sports clubs and other projects that show a lot of determination can help show how well you will work left to your own devices. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!
Reply 2
Original post by crystalsss
It really depends on what you intend on studying, however some qualifications that seem irrelevant can help make the difference. I would suggest you talk to one of your teachers, especially if you haven't taken part in any extra-curricular projects.
EPQs, sports clubs and other projects that show a lot of determination can help show how well you will work left to your own devices. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

Thank you, you too ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest