The Student Room Group
Reply 1
smile_2107
Can anyone recommend/post a few links to german radio sites or podcasts?

I've just finished AS to give you an idea of my standard.

Thanks!

Depends on what sort of stuff you're interested in, really, but for what it's worth, this is the radio station I listen to most. They have lots of interesting features on a variety of topics (see here for some of the most recent examples). You might still find some of it a bit tricky to understand, but the site also offers transcripts, which makes it a bit easier to follow.
Reply 2
This link http://www.rundfunkwiki.de/Aktive_Sender
gives you probably most of the german radio stations.
I listen most to www.swr3.de, but that's mostly music and only every full and half hour the news are on (and some small bits in between). You might want to try www.swr1.de, they usually have some guestspeakers or discussions, even though I am not sure whether you will be able to understand it.
Reply 3
Or alternatively, you could go here, where you will find a whole host of stations of which you can listen to and take your own pick from:smile:
I think Deutsche Welle is the best - you can listen to it online and there are also various podcasts based around different topics, e.g. "Fokus Afrika" usw.
Reply 5
Don't forget Detschlandfunk. Yes, I know it's a month after you asked, but just in case anyone else was browsing the thread. And no, it's not a funk music station. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending