The Student Room Group

Do I like her or like that she likes me?

So I've been single for coming up to two years - essentially from when I started uni. During first year I had a fling or two, nothing serious, but second year marked a dry spell so it's been a good 13 odd months since I've even as much as given a girl the time of day.

Recently met a girl through a mutual friend from college. Only met her twice and she's been pretty open about her interest in me to her friends and our mutual friend. She's cute and actually seems to enjoy my company.

Fast forward to a few days ago, from where I've been having a hard time not thinking about her and what she thinks of me. But for the life of me I can't work out whether it's because I actually like her back or it's that because she's the first girl to openly express that she likes me (for a while) that I've instantly fixated on her and am overlooking any negatives to her.

Going on a night out with her (and friends) this weekend so will have a chance to see her again and say something.

Anyone else gone through this?
You won't really know whether you truly like her until you pursue things further with her and get to know the real her rather than an idea of her that you have in your head

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending