Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

exam centres

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
REMINDER: Do not post your personal statement on TSR, otherwise you may have to rewrite it from scratch. Click here for more info. 11-10-2016

hi everyone
    i wanted to resit my a2 exams privately but i can't find any centres in Birmingham, does anyone have any recommendations? thank you

According to the AQA website, try to contact these places regarding if you are able to sit the certain subjects:
    • Al-Burhan Grammar School, Spring Road Centre, 258 Spring Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 3DW 0121 440 5454
    • Al-Furqan Community College, Reddings Lane, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 3EY 0121 777 8666
    • Al-Noor College, Islamic Secondary School for Girls, 21 Shakespeare Street, Birmingham, B11 4RU 0121 773 4729
    • Darul Uloom Islamic High School, 521-527 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham, B10 0LL 0121 772 6408
    • English Maths Science Tuition & Education Centre, 40 Showell Green Lane, Sparkhill, Birmingham, B11 4JP 0121 771 1298
    • George Dixon Academy, Portland Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B16 9GD 0121 566 6565
    • Heartlands Academy, Great Francis Street, Birmingham, B7 4QR 0121-464-5526
    • Sporting Edge Independent School, St George's Church Centre, Bridge Street West, Newtown, Birmingham, B19 2YX 0121 333 7325
    • Swanshurst School, Brook Lane, Birmingham, B13 0TW 0121 464 2400
    • Woodrush High School - an Academy for Students Aged 11-18, Shawhurst Lane, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 5JW 01564 823 777

Good luck! x

(Original post by phoenixhp)
    hi everyone
    i wanted to resit my a2 exams privately but i can't find any centres in Birmingham, does anyone have any recommendations? thank you
    http://www.aectuition.co.uk/exam-centre/ all boards

http://www.tutorsandexams.uk/ are in Coventry, 5 minutes walk from the station.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.