Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Change of evidence

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

I applied for student finance a couple of months ago, however my passport was out of date and so this is what I entered when I first applied. However, I now have a new in-date passport and was looking to see if I could enter these details in order to speed up the process, but when I log in to the website, it won't let me do this and will only allow me to send evidence through the post which i am not keen on.
    Is there anything i can do or is my only option now to send evidence through the post?

Hi there.

If you've submitted your details already you will not be able to alter these online.

If we have specifically requested the original then you will need to send this, but if we have not you can fill in a passport details form and send this in the post instead.

Form can be founds here - http://bit.ly/1oLAqPy

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 6, 2016
I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.