The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Timetables - mental health nursing September 16

I've received my introduction week timetable but nothing after this. When are we told days and times? I'm a mature student starting on the 26th sept as a mental health nurse and I'm wanting to start childcare arrangements. Any help or info would be greatly received.
Reply 1
Original post by SamEAH
I've received my introduction week timetable but nothing after this. When are we told days and times? I'm a mature student starting on the 26th sept as a mental health nurse and I'm wanting to start childcare arrangements. Any help or info would be greatly received.

Hello :smile:
I'm a Child Nursing student, so our timetables will probably be different, but this should definitely work for you anyway. First of all, have you registered? If you haven't registered, then you need to do that as soon as possible. If you have, then great! You can then sign in (via a link down below) and see your timetable. My timetable only showed two days of full classes/lectures, however, I was helpfully reminded that we also have tutorials amongst other things that haven't yet been labelled. Hopefully these things will be straightened out in the first week!
So, to find your timetable, all you need to type into Google is 'Surrey timetable' and then the link should come up as one of the first results. I'll post it here:
https://cgoauth.surrey.ac.uk/idp/Authn/UserPassword
All you'll need, is your username and, of course, your password. I hope that this helps!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending