The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

UKFPO clinical assessment 2016 foundation programme

Is anyone doing the national clinical assessment in October 2016 at University Hospital South Manchester Wythenshawe? If you are then do get in touch. I know this is a random forum for this.
Reply 1
Original post by clinimanukfpman
Is anyone doing the national clinical assessment in October 2016 at University Hospital South Manchester Wythenshawe? If you are then do get in touch. I know this is a random forum for this.

Did you hear back from the eligibility office?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Mab05
Did you hear back from the eligibility office?

Yes, did you?
Reply 3
I didnt. Did they email you?
Original post by Mab05
I didnt. Did they email you?

Did they email you about how to pay for exam? Did they stipulate that it was one of the conditions for eligibility?

Did you qualify more than two years ago?

What's your situation?
Reply 5
Well i graduated from a non UK school more than two years ago. Sent them all the right stuff and havent heard back. Did they email you? How was your Oriel eligibility form like? Was it a separate form on Oriel or just the registration part? I couldnt locate a separate eligibility form on Oriel.
Reply 6
Did you hear from ukfpo about eligibility? They are so disorganised.
Reply 7
Hi,

My name is Yvonne and I am also registered for the exam next month. I am looking for a serious study partner with a sense if humor! Please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Yvonne
Hi,

My name is Johnathan I'm Day 1 of the exam next month. Does anyone know of any books they can recommend? Also Yvonne, drop me a PM if you're still looking for a study partner! I live in Liverpool but we could use Skype maybe?

Thanks,
Johnathan
Hi all,

I'm day 2 and was wondering if anybody is in London and would like to meet to study.

I have the books, they are great!
Hi there, I will be taking the Clinical Assessment exam next week. Really very confused about this exam. If anyone could please shed some light on this exam! I would be very grateful!

thanks!

Original post by clinimanukfpman
Hi guys, currently trying to prepare for this exam. its so vague! Does anybody know of the kind of stations and the set up for this exam? is it similar to PLAB2?
If anyone hasn't passed the clinical assessment this year, please get in touch for support. Everything is confidential.

If you don't want support from here, please access support from the many organisations out there and your friends and family.
Reply 13
Hi,

Could anyone that took the exam last year please shed some light on what the exam was like?

Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending