The Student Room Group

Scanned Documents

Hello!

I just have one question. An Assessor emailed me that they will need one more document in order to reassess my application. I have this document on my PC scanned with all the stamps and the correct translation from the British Council here. Can I print these documents, though they are scanned they are exact copies of the originals, and send these to SFE? If not, can I print them and take them to lawyer in order to verify them and then send them?

Thank you!
Reply 1
A reply from someone from SFE please??
Reply 2
How about an answer today???
Hi there.

What specifically are the documents being asked for? Have you e-mailed the assessor to determine if they can accept copies?

Thanks.
Reply 4
It's for personal compelling reasons. I sent by post all the documents that they asked me to send them (medical papers, hospital papers etc) and afterwards an assessor emailed me that they need another document from my previous university as confirmation of my attendance.

Though this is clearly unprofessional, because I gathered, translated, paid and sent 13 documents by post and now they are asking me for another document which they did not ask for in the beginning, I found a document that shows my attendance and I emailed it to the assessor.

Right now, the assessor (Mr Garry Dodsworth) has not replied to me yet, my course starts on the 19th of September and nobody is willing to tell me what do I have to do? I called 2 times and your advisors told me that they can not speak to the assessor so I should send the documents by post? Say what?!

Do I have to pay another 30 euros to send a single document, which is your fault because you did not tell me to send it to you at first? Will my application be reassessed then? And when? In 10 days I have to know because I do not live in the UK, so I have to know before that in order to book a ticket and find a room somewhere...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending