The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5820
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
oh wow! Did u get to see his room or did u just go there, drop him and then come back? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smile:

:getmecoat: :argh:

Original post by saraxh
:angry: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I almost missed it cos there was a daddy long legs that was flying round my face :colonhash:
oh wow! Did u get to see his room or did u just go there, drop him and then come back? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smile:

:getmecoat: :argh:

I saw his room and everything :tongue: even saw his roommates lmao , seemed like top guys :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
I almost missed it cos there was a daddy long legs that was flying round my face :colonhash:

KILL IT :sneakydevil:
Original post by Ayaz789
I saw his room and everything :tongue: even saw his roommates lmao , seemed like top guys :biggrin:

Everything eh? :colone:
:rofl: cute! Is it nice? I'm putting Birmingham as my insurance :smile:
Reply 5824
KILL IT :sneakydevil:

I pulled one of its legs off by mistake :cry2:

Now I can't find it and it's prob gonna die in my room and its ghost will murder me when I sleep
Original post by UWS

Me and my 5 points :frown::frown:
Everything eh? :colone:
:rofl: cute! Is it nice? I'm putting Birmingham as my insurance :smile:

Hahha okay good :biggrin: I never saw everything :innocent: & yeah it was a nice experience haha :h:
Original post by UWS
I pulled one of its legs off by mistake :cry2:
Now I can't find it and it's prob gonna die in my room and its ghost will murder me when I sleep

Mistake :colonhash: What you do, UWS, is you murder those revulsive batards :colone:They scare the crip out of me and I have to get my Dad to so :hide:

Spoiler

Original post by Ayaz789
Hahha okay good :biggrin: I never saw everything :innocent: & yeah it was a nice experience haha :h:

:rofl: aww ok, cute :lovehug:
Mistake :colonhash: What you do, UWS, is you murder those revulsive batards :colone:They scare the crip out of me and I have to get my Dad to so :hide:

Spoiler

:rofl: aww ok, cute :lovehug:

Haha dw im very innocent :tongue: :lovehug:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha dw im very innocent :tongue: :lovehug:

hehe sure you are :colone:
:spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider:
hehe sure you are :colone:

Haha you know i am :wink:
100 post stats:
UWS - 33 :congrats:
saraxh - 5
hamza772000 - 3
Grimm Reaper - 2
Qaz25 - 2
mediaya - 2
Ayaz789 - 2
I am Kira - 1
PrincessBO$$ - 1
AndrewSCO - 1
LonelyMathsBoy - 1
Tasha_tah - 1
Saba XD - 1
JakeTheDog:smile: - 1
WidgetJones - 1
Matrix - 1
Bluebutterfly310 - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
UWS - 21

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha you know i am :wink:

I do :lovehug:
I do :lovehug:

Haha good :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

as for how am I - I'm not good
I need to get this chemistry done, i will log off and come back on for pinta when its done
ttyl bae :smile:
I need to get this chemistry done, i will log off and come back on for pinta when its done

Okay sure bye:smile:
Bordem is killing me.
Original post by Nimrahk123
Bordem is killing me.

Maybe try sleeping? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol nahh

Edit: misquoted - was responding to comment above mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest