Your sins are forgiven during sickness.

Btw have you heard of the man Ali Banat :frown: he's on his final stages

Posted from TSR Mobile
I heard that too :tongue:

Yh, I have :/ May Allah bless him and grant him Jannah :h:
Original post by hamza772000
I heard that too :tongue:

Yh, I have :/ May Allah bless him and grant him Jannah :h:

Inshallah♥ He changed me tbh. I use to pray fajr in the winter cause of the times as it started at like 7:30 but since summer I haven't prayed :frown: inshallah need to get back on track and pray Maghrib. But he's the person who had a big impact on me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habina786xx
Inshallah♥ He changed me tbh. I use to pray fajr in the winter cause of the times as it started at like 7:30 but since summer I haven't prayed :frown: inshallah need to get back on track and pray Maghrib. But he's the person who had a big impact on me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mashallah and Inshallah :h:
Original post by mr T 999
I actaully saw some hot hijabi with her bf making out with him in public at the bus stop. I'm like wtf :lolwut: muslim girls these days have no shame/modesty. To bad they only go for asian roadmans :frown:

Spoiler

Tbh I shite myself everytime I approach a girl :lol: but girls in anime society are easier to appraoch, since I know what they like anime. So I can make a convo about that plus most of these girls are nerds like me :biggrin: You should try appraching them at the anime society aswell.

lol its crazy how we have so much in common:rofl:
Lol there were only 2 girls last time, 1 was on the comitee and the other seemed rather loud mouthed and I had no interest in them
I don't get that nervous talking to girls I just don't like apporaching them. Im not much of a flirty guy either if thats hard for you to believe:mmm::teehee:
You know what I hate, when you ask a question in a lecture and everyone stares at you:rofl: people are so scared asking questions too
And you don't seem the lying kind, a shame that I can read your mind
Original post by mediaya
:lolwut: that seems unbelievable :redface:
Seriously :colonhash: some muslims these days arent even muslims:facepalm::facepalm: where is the world going? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see hijabis making out with the bf few times. Haven't you ever seen one?
I find it disrespectful to the hijab they wear, it's supposed to protect their modesty/dignity.

Instead most girls these days don't care what the hijab stands for. Using it as some type of fashion accessories. It also makes the other "good" hijabis look bad and gives a bad name to the religion.
I find it disrespectful to the hijab they wear, it's supposed to protect their modesty/dignity.

Instead most girls these days don't care what the hijab stands for. Using it as some type of fashion accessories. It also makes the other "good" hijabis look bad and gives a bad name to the religion.

# preach

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol i don't really care that it disrespects religion it just baffles me how they can just lie to themselves
If you wanna really wanna have a bf and dress to impress, more power to you why not show your hair at the same time though:rofl:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Evening guys :wavey:

sup butterfly :tongue:
Original post by I am a loser
sup butterfly :tongue:

Hi not alot and yourself?
May i ask why ya felt you had to have the username "i am a loser" ? because i bet that is a lie
lol i don't really care that it disrespects religion it just baffles me how they can just lie to themselves
If you wanna really wanna have a bf and dress to impress, more power to you why not show your hair at the same time though:rofl:

Girls in my school lie to their parents after school and go into shops and changing rooms and snapchat in shorts and crop tops. And borrow money off their friends for crop tops and tell their mum they need to pay back lunch money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Hi not alot and yourself?
May i ask why ya felt you had to have the username "i am a loser" ? because i bet that is a lie

yh me either
Lol if I really wasn't a loser as you are trying to claim which is sweet btw I wouldn't be on TSR rn while getting no notifications from my phone:emo:
Time to wallow in self pity:frown:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
Mashallah and Inshallah :h:

♥♥

Great man tbh.
He was religious before cancer. He said he didn't miss one prayer since the age of 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habina786xx
♥♥

Great man tbh.
He was religious before cancer. He said he didn't miss one prayer since the age of 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's amazing :smile:
yh me either
Lol if I really wasn't a loser as you are trying to claim which is sweet btw I wouldn't be on TSR rn while getting no notifications from my phone:emo:
Time to wallow in self pity:frown:

Spoiler

I know the feeling, its the same here lol but hey ho is what i say, who cares.
Word of warning never wallowing in self pity, been there and done it (and tbh still doing it) and it gets ya no where but into the circle of sadness.

Woahhh thats mental. No one is even scared of religion anymore and neither do they care who sees them doing anything wrong. Im a hijabi and i find it awkward to even converse with guys outside of school because my wearing the scarf means i should be more religious and modest.
Original post by ak143244
What's that last emoticon thing?

It's doing the macarena:yep:
Didn't get a notification for this :/
Posted from TSR Mobile
lol its crazy how we have so much in common:rofl:
Lol there were only 2 girls last time, 1 was on the comitee and the other seemed rather loud mouthed and I had no interest in them
I don't get that nervous talking to girls I just don't like apporaching them. Im not much of a flirty guy either if thats hard for you to believe:mmm::teehee:
You know what I hate, when you ask a question in a lecture and everyone stares at you:rofl: people are so scared asking questions too

Things we have in common:

1) Likes anime/manga
2) Goes to gym
3) likes hijabis :teehee:
4) Goes to uni
5) Introverted and nerdy personality
6) Uses TSR
7) Likes similar music i.e rock, hip hop etc..
8) Slightly pervy although your more pervy than I am :mmm: I'm more of a gentleman :tongue:

Lmao :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl:
Things we have in common:

1) Likes anime/manga
2) Goes to gym
3) likes hijabis :teehee:
4) Goes to uni
5) Introverted and nerdy personality
6) Uses TSR
7) Likes similar music i.e rock, hip hop etc..
8) Slightly pervy although your more pervy than I am :mmm: I'm more of a gentleman :tongue:

Lmao :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl:

lol both hansome:sexface: and youre asian aren't you:colonhash:
Also im not pervert irl you know:tongue:

Latest