The Student Room Group

Application dissapeared from home page

I applied for tuition, sent of a brand new passport as evidence, evidence confirmed to be recieved, have waited for months to see an update on the home page and all thats happened is the application has dissapeared. When I go to apply again it says I have already put in an application, but if I go to the home page it is nowhere to be seen. I havent recieved any emails, any letters, no phone call, nothing. Can someone please explain to me what on earth is going on?
Reply 1
The same happened to me. I've applied for tuition in July and still haven't got any reply (except the evidence back). When i log in online, I can't see any application progress because there is no application there. When I called a week ago, they said my application got deleted from my account (what?!?!), but that they're still processing it and I should get an answer in a few working days. Great.
Hi,

As we cannot access your account via the student room I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 in order for us to check your account to ensure we have received your application and what the progress of this is.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending