The Student Room Group

Are my grades good enough?

I've just finished year 10 and these are my grades and I just find them really rubbish.

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by z_o_e
I've just finished year 10 and these are my grades and I just find them really rubbish.

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In all honesty they are a decent set of grades for year 10. It really does depend on what you think of them and what you're looking to study (if you are) at University. By next year those should have all gone up by at least on grade and I'm sure with the extra effort you can get A* in some maybe even all. In year 11 make sure to get extra help from teachers especially with anything you are unsure about. Revision classes tend to happen towards exam time so get help before, i.e.. when you need it. But well done on those set of results and Good Luck this/next year (if you have started school yet).
Original post by z_o_e

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are absolutely fine. If you find the rubbish then that just means you are motivated to improve them even further. :smile:
Original post by z_o_e

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A C is absolutely fine. It's a good pass and will count in your number of A*-Cs, of which you typically require five for many further education routes.
most sixth forms want a good range of A*-C's so it's fine :-)))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending