The Student Room Group

Bio resit 2017 legacy ocr

Is anyone doing the ocr legacy a2 exams again in the summer of 2017?? Seems like I'm the only one😂
Original post by kaztheman
Is anyone doing the ocr legacy a2 exams again in the summer of 2017?? Seems like I'm the only one😂

I am doing it but Aqa board.Similiar stuff just in different modules:smile:
Original post by CrazyFoxes
I am doing it but Aqa board.Similiar stuff just in different modules:smile:

same, aqa.
Reply 3
Presuming you guys are taking gap years then? Also when are you planning to go over all the content again for your exams?? I feel like I remember bits but there's always so much to know for bio🙄
Presuming you guys are taking gap years then? Also when are you planning to go over all the content again for your exams?? I feel like I remember bits but there's always so much to know for bio🙄

All in all i am doing few maths,few furth maths,few chem and few bio resits.Altogether around 10 resits.I am trying to find a job this year too so i dont have to take out a tuition loan in 1st year of degree.

I started nothing yet,I will start slowly revising 1-2hrs everyday starting from mid Oct/early November.

Depends on how many units u are doing tbh.

Best thing is to revise early as u can.You have alot of time on your hands since no school and stuff and will eventually get bored hehe.

ive started my biology and psychology revision now. Just received my scripts back so i can see where ive gone wrong and what knowledge i need to go over more. All in all my exam scripts were marked so harshly in biology unit 5 i easily lost 7/8 marks simply because the examiner was a d***k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending