The Student Room Group

Applied for student finance late but still approved

So I'm going into second year and applied for SF quite late, literally sent my forms a few days ago...

But 1-2 days later I got a letter back from SF saying I had been approved and then I was told exactly how much I'd get. I was given a declaration form by them and sent it back a few days ago

The SF website says 'approved' for me and I'll get paid on 26th Sep but it hasn't acknowledged that I signed and dated the declaration form. Will it acknowledge it in a few more days or am I screwed?
Original post by theperformer
So I'm going into second year and applied for SF quite late, literally sent my forms a few days ago...

But 1-2 days later I got a letter back from SF saying I had been approved and then I was told exactly how much I'd get. I was given a declaration form by them and sent it back a few days ago

The SF website says 'approved' for me and I'll get paid on 26th Sep but it hasn't acknowledged that I signed and dated the declaration form. Will it acknowledge it in a few more days or am I screwed?

Phone them and they can check if the declaration form you sent has been processed yet.

2 things are needed to pay you:

1. Declaration form
2. Confirmation of registration sent by your university *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending