The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Kings Chambers anyone?

has anyone applied tolive at kings chambers in september?

i'll be there for my second year :biggrin: was there last year and its such a handy place to live! 5 minute walk to city campus and the bus stop up to psalter lane and colligate!

actually youre about a 5/10 minute walk away from anywhere...town, west street, train station! nice and central!

the rooms are good too...nice variety of shapes and sizes so it doesnt look too much like a cell block in prison lol!

i'll be in 402! hope to see you there!!!

:biggrin:
I'm in 401... But then again....you know that already :P lol!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
dont i just? lol :p: :gfight: ;heart;
Reply 3
Just found out now im staying in Kings Chambers. My boyfriend got into the Marples which was MY first choice! lol :eek: <- love the smilies by the way :smile:

I'm in room 405! =D

Anyways, can you guys tell me a bit about Kings Chambers? I want to know everything :p: Thanks a bunch :biggrin:
Reply 4
room 413 :smile:
it will be my first year at Hallam. Kings chambers seems to be in a good location, hope i like it.
see you there :biggrin:
heyy im thinking of kings chambers for next year! whats it like? what stuff is nearby (except the uni) and what are the flats like (how many people etc) x
Reply 6
Original post by flyingfishes

Original post by flyingfishes
heyy im thinking of kings chambers for next year! whats it like? what stuff is nearby (except the uni) and what are the flats like (how many people etc) x

I've applied to stay there too. Would be great to find other people who are staying as well? Did you apply there in the end?
Reply 7
Do you have to be at uni to live there?
Hi, did you like being at kings chambers?, that's the room i've been given.
Reply 9
I lived in Kings Chambers from 2007 to 2010.
What I can say is:
King Chambers is fine. 15 rooms per floor, 3 floors, so total of 45 people.
It's not that great but it is livable :smile: .
Thanks for replying. I have decided to move into another Sheffield accommodation instead now ^~^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending