The Student Room Group

iPhone 7 / Apple Watch Series 2 - Apple Event September

Live stream starts at 6pm.

Watch the stream here: http://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2016/

I'm stoked. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I can't wait!!! So excited, and ready to preorder the new iPhone when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to watch it after the live stream though as i'll be on the train, so might just follow the goings on of it on twitter!!
I can't wait either - I'm just going to edit the title and see if we can get the thread featured. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by mobbsy91
I can't wait!!! So excited, and ready to preorder the new iPhone when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll race you to it :sly:
Reply 4
Just over an hour to go now :woo:
I watch every year! We make a big thing of it at work, we even have a Slack channel dedicated to it all. :lol:
Reply 6
I'm only watching it because I was going to buy the iPhone 6S (because my HTC broke), but I thought I'd wait 2 months for this. :colonhash: I hope the iPhone 7 is released next week :colonhash:
Original post by lawyer3c
I'll race you to it :sly:

Haha nice!!! I'll be getting into the office early on the day of pre-order release so I'm not stuck on a train with crappy mobile internet!!!
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha nice!!! I'll be getting into the office early on the day of pre-order release so I'm not stuck on a train with crappy mobile internet!!!

Interesting, as I use mobile internet to get my Glastonbury tickets as it actually works. :lol:
Original post by Roving Fish
Interesting, as I use mobile internet to get my Glastonbury tickets as it actually works. :lol:

Nah I would use mobile if I could be sure that at the time I'd have good enough signal on the train... haha! And if the office internet is down, then at least my 4G in London will have (should have!) good speeds!
Any links to the stream other than the one in OP?
Reply 11
Original post by Wilfred Little
Any links to the stream other than the one in OP?

You can watch it on YT I think (you haven't missed anything yet)
Reply 12
This is so boring ffs.

Also, announcing "Super Mario Run" (which won't be out with the new iPhone or be free) before the new features of the iPhone seems weird. It's like they're announcing the app as a new feature - hope this isn't a sign of disappointing upgrades.
Original post by lawyer3c
You can watch it on YT I think (you haven't missed anything yet)

Ta.

Whenever I watch these phone launches now I just think of that mission on GTA5 where you blow up the guy on stage :biggrin:
I couldn't care less about the info thus far.
Reply 15

Ditto. Getting a bit annoying...
Apple now reminds us to breathe with their new app for the Apple Watch = GENUIS

still yet to find anyone who would get excited over a watch
Original post by fefssdf
still yet to find anyone who would get excited over a watch

I have an Apple Watch, but not really that over the moon about AW2.
I have an Apple Watch, but not really that over the moon about AW2.

just looks the same really -_-

Quick Reply

Latest