The Student Room Group

Lady Gaga is releasing a new single

Finally after so many years, she's releasing a new song this friday. Who's excited?

Me
Why do you think that? I'm curious
Reply 3
Oh No.:angry:
Reply 4
I mean you're probably just some nerdy student who aspires to go to LSE or investment banking no offence, while she has a career she enjoys and is immensely talented.

[video="youtube;Ph9LlF4V2n0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph9LlF4V2n0[/video]
I like her now. She's spoken up about a lot of issues lately.
Reply 6
But not everyone can sing :colonhash: She's immensely talented, unlike a lot of popstars.

I can't wait! I love her music
Reply 7
I'm sure that's why she gained early acceptance into the prestigious NYU Tisch school of music at 17 years old. If every average Joe could sound sing like her in the video I posted, everyone would be global musicians.

I'm sorry she's not your typical conservative Adele type who wants everyone to love them and not offend. Back you go to your books, no LSE and banking for you if you don't get at least AAB!
Reply 8
BUMP.
My queen
So she covers Madonna again. This time "Papa Don't Preach". Next time should be something from the Like a Virgin album.
Original post by grassntai
I'm sure that's why she gained early acceptance into the prestigious NYU Tisch school of music at 17 years old. If every average Joe could sound sing like her in the video I posted, everyone would be global musicians.

I'm sorry she's not your typical conservative Adele type who wants everyone to love them and not offend. Back you go to your books, no LSE and banking for you if you don't get at least AAB!

She can sing but her vocal talent isn't exactly special. She's not even near the likes of Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, and Mariah Carey. Probably a bit lower than Christina Aguilera at her peak. Let alone comparing her psedo-classical performance to classical performers.

Regardless, people buy a song, not a voice. Very few pop stars' voices brought them to superstardom, and if a voice does have anything to do with it, it's usually because it's unique like Rihanna's or Britney Spears's, not because of their technical perfection.

Quick Reply

Latest