The Student Room Group

Struggling to get a girlfriend

Attachment not found
Girls opinions please! I'm just wondering if I look attractive as I'm 23 and struggling to get a girlfriend. And if I don't what could I improve on?
Attachment doesn't work mate, try uploading the picture to IMGUR.
Link doesn't work hun
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Girls opinions please! I'm just wondering if I look attractive as I'm 23 and struggling to get a girlfriend. And if I don't what could I improve on?

Just added the attachment again hopefully it works!
Reply 4
Attachment not found

Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found

I'm on the right by the way!
Haven't even seen your photo but I don't need to, 8/10 the problem doesn't lie with your looks. Plenty of guys who are not Abercrombie model material have strong game and no problem getting girls.
You need game and confidence.
Don't put girls on a pedestal, treat them like another human, even if you like her don't shower her with attention- instant turn off
If you like a girl, don't read into it and make threads on here that have analysed every move she made towards you. Use that time to talk to her and ask her out- she says no, and what? Surely it just means that you'll waste less of your precious time on her
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending