The Student Room Group

What are the best universities to study business and marketing in The Netherlands?

So far I have checked out a couple of universities like Fontys and Hanze. They both seem to have interesting courses, however, Fontys has a lot of bad reviews. Some people even talk about corruption and bad teaching methods for the universities in the Netherlands in general.

I researched Fontys and found out there is something like a module in which you have to create a small company. This sounds pretty fun, but I am really concerned about it. Is it going to be like for example being at school, just being put in a random team with a couple of people, then make a powerpoint presentation and present your idea/product and basically learn nothing. I am not saying anything bad about the university, in fact I am considering it as an option. My current opinion only based on online reviews.

I want to go to a university, preferably in one of the larger cities, with great entreprenurial environment and supportive, highly knowledgable lecturers/mentors.
I am a person, who prefers practical approach to the things, so I am currently considering only applied sciences unis. The Marketing Management course in Hanze seems fascinating.

I would really appreciate any help on choosing a great business university in the Netherlands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending