The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Parking

Hi, I'll be starting the University this month and seen as I only live in Cannock I'll be staying at home and commuting, I was wondering if anyone knew where's best/cheapest to park all day?
The cheapest you're going to get is the football ground it's £3.00 all day but it's free after 5pm. Unless you get here really early and try to park by the halls just off the stafford road.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
I worked out that it is cheaper for me to leave my car near home in Walsall and buy a student bus pass. Much more convenient too in comparison to the odd day when I have ventured in with my car, had to hunt for a parking space, then had to trek further than from the bus station.
Reply 3
car park opposite university is £4.50 all day or £2.50 for 4 hours, the football ground has been said already, if you get there early enough there is free parking by lomas street halls and fiveways but very rare to get free space there.

no need to get a bus pass the University has a free shuttle bus from Walsall campus running regularly.
Reply 4
Original post by chogaD
car park opposite university is £4.50 all day or £2.50 for 4 hours, the football ground has been said already, if you get there early enough there is free parking by lomas street halls and fiveways but very rare to get free space there.

If you arrive before it is full this is a great spot. If not it is a pain in the arse locating an alternative when all of the other popular parking spots are simultaneously full.

Original post by chogaD

no need to get a bus pass the University has a free shuttle bus from Walsall campus running regularly.

I thought that before I started. Then I looked at the campus shuttle bus timetable. If you miss it you have an hours wait until the next one. If you have no time commitments this is fine. I have too many to be routinely an hour early or late for appointments.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending