Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What really is the attention span of TSR users?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by BigDDDD)
    Vegans don't even tell you their vegan unless asked or in the right situation i.e. when they're going around to someones house for dinner. Its not like a vegan walks up to random strangers and go 'AM VEGAN AM VEGAN AM VEGAN AM VEGAN AM VEGAN AM VEGAN AM VEGAN AM VEGAN DID I TELL YOU AM VEGAN'.

That stereotype is so stupid.
    They do it to acquaintances though.

I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups?

(Original post by Vividly clear)
    For example, people will be on a subject , arguing their hearts out, and then some Warwick attending, Samsung galaxy 4 using Oxbridge reject troll will come out of nowhere, divert the topic and take half of the posters with them by saying something really dumb like "oh my pussy is so wet" and upload a picture of a malnourished cat, or " Should I be angry if my boyfriend just had sex with my cousin? "

People need to use the internet less and read more books

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.