The Student Room Group

Access Foundation course

I'm about to start an access foundation course on Monday at Leeds college and wondered if anyone else on here was doing the same course. Be nice to know someone there. I'm excited to be studying again but a little nervous. Induction day to tomorrow!

Also being a level 2 course does anyone know if I can get help with travel and childcare costs? I got the discretionary learner fund form but no option for childcare on there. Thanks
Original post by MelanieR
I'm about to start an access foundation course on Monday at Leeds college and wondered if anyone else on here was doing the same course. Be nice to know someone there. I'm excited to be studying again but a little nervous. Induction day to tomorrow!

Also being a level 2 course does anyone know if I can get help with travel and childcare costs? I got the discretionary learner fund form but no option for childcare on there. Thanks

Hi level 3 here but at same college.

Here's a link to the form you print off and send in:

http://www.leedscitycollege.ac.uk/student-support/childcare/

You need to send in last 2 months of income and child tax credit confirmation, copies only.

I'll PM you the number of the child support work at Leeds who can answer any further questions.

Good luck with your studies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending