The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol.
6 incher is fine :smile:
Reply 2
i doubt very many people could fit a 30 inch ruler into their bag....30 cm you mean? and yes, six inches is more than satisfactory i would think.
Reply 3
haha this thread is great! Personally, I consider 6 inches to be decidedly small.
I can't really satisfy the requirements of most of my work with a 6 incher. I would recommend something a little bigger.
k-lee C
i doubt very many people could fit a 30 inch ruler into their bag....30 cm you mean? and yes, six inches is more than satisfactory i would think.

That wouldnt have fitted with my comically misleading thread title though :wink: Nevertheless you're right.
Reply 6
I have one of those wheel rulers which I use to measure pitches (football, rugby, etc.). It's tough to handle but it has the advantage of going on forever.

Reminds me of a level 8 spell.
Oh I THOUGH YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT COCKS LOLOL!
Fluent in Lies
Oh I THOUGH YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT COCKS LOLOL!

Good grief, what on earth gave you that impression? :wink:
Cyril Sneer's Nose
Good grief, what on earth gave you that impression? :wink:

you seem to have a fascination with the old cock?
Actually I was really sooper-dooper clever and thought.

Oooh look that thread sounds a bit rude... Aahah! I know what this will be! Some clever swine will have fabricated a thread, where the title has a double meaning, one of which is rather humorous. *giggles* And then I came in, and low and behold my prediction was correct. Oh how we laughed.
blackswan

I suppose the chap in my avatar doesnt make me look good at this point. :frown:
I use two 6 inch rulers, as long as you line them up exactly then they're just as good :biggrin:
Fluent in Lies
Actually I was really sooper-dooper clever and thought.

Oooh look that thread sounds a bit rude... Aahah! I know what this will be! Some clever swine will have fabricated a thread, where the title has a double meaning, one of which is rather humorous. *giggles* And then I came in, and low and behold my prediction was correct. Oh how we laughed.

Good to hear it :smile:
blackswan

Young cocks tend to be a bit small. Plus its always risky, especially with all these paedophileophobes.
Reply 15
TomX
I have one of those wheel rulers which I use to measure pitches (football, rugby, etc.). It's tough to handle but it has the advantage of going on forever.

Reminds me of a level 8 spell.

Do you have to meditate to regain your mana before casting Lvl. 8 Cock of the Infinite?

Anyway, I wouldn't take anything less than 12inches.:mad:
Six inches is okay for a penis, I would imagine. I'm not sure you can buy six inch rulers though.
TML
Six inches is okay for a penis, I would imagine. I'm not sure you can buy six inch rulers though.

Im sure you can, Ive seen one before. A ruler that is.
Reply 18
I would like to participate in this thread... but i'm afriad Cyril Sneer disturbs me somewhat. The character that is, i'm sure the poster is perfectly normal. Also, i have a phobia of noses, and although i understand this thread to be about rulers... or the like... i'm afraid the nose issue over rules. (see what i did there?)

Cyril sneers nose... Is your nose really as big as cyrils? I think that would be my worst nightmare.
Reply 19
Fluent in Lies
Young cocks tend to be a bit small. Plus its always risky, especially with all these paedophileophobes.

Damn this political correctness farce.

Latest