The Student Room Group

Sponsor login information

Hi
I submitted my application a few months ago and phoned student finance to see the progress of it as it still says application submitted online.They said that there is still some information needed from sponsor 2, who is my mother, so if they can login and check what they need to do. I've logged into my account and it says that both sponsors have given their financial information so I should just wait for a letter.

How does my mom log in to her account? I don't recall having any login information for my sponsors? If it says on my account that they have received the information what else can I do?
Hi there.

When you applied you would have been asked to provide an e-mail where we could send a prompt to them to fill in their information.

If they don't already have an account with us, they would need to create one, the same way that you would have.

If the application waits too long for your sponsors to provide their information, it will automatically approve for basic funding not based on their income, to ensure you have something in place for your course beginning, but your parents can still login and provide their information and it will be reassessed at a later date.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending