The Student Room Group

What is something that you regret?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
It could be something you have done or have not done.

I regret not spending enough time with my grandparents
Samee!!! :cry2: I wish I'd spent more time with my maternal grand parents, now they've passed, it's too late :frown:
i regret quitting drum lessons.
Original post by Blackstarr
i regret quitting drum lessons.

Get back at it then! Its never too late!
Original post by hamza772000
Samee!!! :cry2: I wish I'd spent more time with my maternal grand parents, now they've passed, it's too late :frown:

I know! i feel like so bloody ungrateful when they were alive.
I know! i feel like so bloody ungrateful when they were alive.
:frown: At the time, I was 10, when my grandma passed and 5 when my grand dad passed so I was pretty small, but I still regret A LOT, I wish I visited her more often :cry2:
I regret not getting into more fights at high school, it's literally the only time you can draw blood from a fool and not risk your professional future.
:frown: At the time, I was 10, when my grandma passed and 5 when my grand dad passed so I was pretty small, but I still regret A LOT, I wish I visited her more often :cry2:

thats strange because i was 6 when my grandma passed away and 11 when my grandad passed away only a years difference hmmmmmm
thats strange because i was 6 when my grandma passed away and 11 when my grandad passed away only a years difference hmmmmmm
:eek: Are you born before July? I'm born in July, are you sure we're not related? :redface:
:eek: Are you born before July? I'm born in July, are you sure we're not related? :redface:

I am born before july, haha i hope not
I am born before july, haha i hope not
That just makes it worse :tongue: I hope not too! lol, that'd be weird af :lol:
I regret not having got around to sending my great-grandma a Christmas gift before she died. :frown: It didn't help that I was also scolded and condemned for not doing so...

Also that I didn't realise when I was younger that my parents aren't infinitely wise etc.; having kids was a new experience to them, and I probably just made it harder :'p
very recent regret within last 5 mins lol -----

I regret not increasing my bid in the dying seconds so that some cheeky bugger wouldn't have been able to grab an iPhone 6s for £330 :frown:
That just makes it worse :tongue: I hope not too! lol, that'd be weird af :lol:

It would be haha but then again .... you never know D:
Original post by fefssdf
very recent regret within last 5 mins lol -----

I regret not increasing my bid in the dying seconds so that some cheeky bugger wouldn't have been able to grab an iPhone 6s for £330 :frown:

Surely you can get better deals?
Surely you can get better deals?

yeh I'm waiting 14 mins so i can bid on another one in the dying seconds heheh
It would be haha but then again .... you never know D:
Yeah, but I can promise you that we aren't, lol that was naive :tongue: But c'mon what are the odds? :tongue:
Ordering a chinese takeaway that I knew would be too much for me to eat.
Signing up to TSR.
Original post by fefssdf
yeh I'm waiting 14 mins so i can bid on another one in the dying seconds heheh

Do tell the outcome
Yeah, but I can promise you that we aren't, lol that was naive :tongue: But c'mon what are the odds? :tongue:

dunno haha

Quick Reply

Latest