The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Nursing April 17 start- Accomodation help!

Hi, thought id start a new thread and see if anyone else is starting mental health nursing april 2017. Struggling to find nice accomodation as i visited john lester but wasnt too pleased with it. looking at maybe staying at riverside house, but is it too far from salford uni?
Original post by zeee1
Hi, thought id start a new thread and see if anyone else is starting mental health nursing april 2017. Struggling to find nice accomodation as i visited john lester but wasnt too pleased with it. looking at maybe staying at riverside house, but is it too far from salford uni?

I also need accomodation cause my intake is April as well and im stugglin cause i dont want to share a bathroom
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, I am starting children's nursing in April and I haven't even looked at accommodation yet as I've only just been given my offer! Where are you staying if you don't mind me asking? Xxx
Original post by sec123
Hey, I am starting children's nursing in April and I haven't even looked at accommodation yet as I've only just been given my offer! Where are you staying if you don't mind me asking? Xxx

Tramways have rooms available hun
Just call them.
Reply 4
thankyou! I was contemplating on trying to find others that are doing nursing and starting in april, and possibly gettin a shared house as it is much cheaper. deffo gonna do it in the 2nd year, but i need to find individuals who may be interested in doing that in April 2017!
Reply 5
Original post by zeee1
thankyou! I was contemplating on trying to find others that are doing nursing and starting in april, and possibly gettin a shared house as it is much cheaper. deffo gonna do it in the 2nd year, but i need to find individuals who may be interested in doing that in April 2017!

Heyy I'm not sure if I'm going to try and find halls but if there's a group getting housing together I'd possibly be interested!
Original post by sec123
Heyy I'm not sure if I'm going to try and find halls but if there's a group getting housing together I'd possibly be interested!

Me too
Reply 7
Original post by Talent1997
Me too

Are either of you part of any of the Salford uni facebook groups or anything to discuss it?Xx
Reply 8
Riverside house is lovely and it's only like a 10-15 min walk from salford uni! I'm sure they still have rooms left :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest