The Student Room Group

UberEats horror stories

I ordered an UberEats at 13:01, and about 4 mins ago (14:20) it said it was on the way!!! WHAT!!!!! I'm now watching my deliverer go round a square repeatedly... Quite entertaining, but I actually went and bought McD's... Gonna get the £30 they give if it's really late, so that's something to look forward to...!!!

UPDATE (14:40): I know you're all dying to know how this exhilarating story turned out... the food arrived. Over 1 hour 30 mins from when I ordered. The Whisky Maple BBQ Sauce on the wings was ****ing peng!

What have your best/worst experience with UberEats been?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mobbsy91
I ordered an UberEats at 13:01, and about 4 mins ago (14:20) it said it was on the way!!! WHAT!!!!! I'm now watching my deliverer go round a square repeatedly... Quite entertaining, but I actually went and bought McD's... Gonna get the £30 they give if it's really late, so that's something to look forward to...!!!

UPDATE (14:40): I know you're all dying to know how this exhilarating story turned out... the food arrived. Over 1 hour 30 mins from when I ordered. The Whisky Maple BBQ Sauce on the wings was ****ing peng!

Interesting.. some friends were thinking of gettng it with some kind of promotion they had going on :s-smilie: that is strange. Sounds tasy but awfully delayed :tongue:

Haven't heard of UberEats but I've had One Delivery before but never again unless I was desperate and really lazy, plus delivery prices are most likely more than the food. :redface:
I don't know about UberEats...

But, two days ago, I ordered an Uber. As soon as I got in there was this smell of bacon and rotten bread...
Now have a moment to think what happened next...

Spoiler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^@mobbsy91 @SeanFM @Rhythmical
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^@mobbsy91 @SeanFM @Rhythmical

Why did you give him extra money? If anything he should have given you a discount :redface: Did you get in an Uber by yourself? :teehee:
Original post by Rhythmical
Why did you give him extra money? If anything he should have given you a discount :redface: Did you get in an Uber by yourself? :teehee:

Cos, he was eating rotten pizza... He must've been pretty desperate...

Naaa, I got it with my imaginary girlfriend in the back...:colonhash:
Original post by SeanFM
Interesting.. some friends were thinking of gettng it with some kind of promotion they had going on :s-smilie: that is strange. Sounds tasy but awfully delayed :tongue:

Mmmm, if you get ode for firs t ride/eat then it's £10 fer.. good deal... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (that the prom..?) usually v good, just today bery delayed.!! After 30mins, if not delivered, you get £30 credit :biggrin:

Original post by Rhythmical
Haven't heard of UberEats but I've had One Delivery before but never again unless I was desperate and really lazy, plus delivery prices are most likely more than the food. :redface:

no deliv price for ubereats :biggrin:

@Boss_Rhythm ****!!!

@Boss_Rhythm ****!!!

It was annoying...
It was annoying...

mmmhmmmmmm.
mmmhmmmmmm.

How would you feel if there were bits of cheese, tomato and bacon stuck to your shoe???
How would you feel if there were bits of cheese, tomato and bacon stuck to your shoe???

not as bad as f there was sick stuck to my shoooo.
not as bad as f there was sick stuck to my shoooo.

That is true of course...

Quick Reply

Latest