The Student Room Group

I'm a black, gay, ex-Muslim, bio undergrad, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akamega
Yeah, it feels like a reverse poop.

Ahahaha GG
Have you come out to any close friends?If so did they take it well?
Any 1 who rejects Quran is from God i have a simple challenge for him

come up with 4 words and see how many combinations of multiples of 19 can u get challenge is 2 beat 14
see link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4306050

Get all the greatest mathematicians of the world and try
if u dont understand plz ask me on that thread
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by muzi123
Any 1 who rejects Quran is from God i have a simple challenge for him

come up with 4 words and see how many combinations of multiples of 19 can u get challenge is 2 beat 14
see link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4306050

That's ridiculous and convoluted. You're telling me God wanted to provide evidence for his existence using math challenges?

Original post by Haram Bae
Ahahaha GG

:wink:

Original post by homeland.lsw
Have you come out to any close friends?If so did they take it well?

Nah. Currently in quite a difficult situation with them. Bit frosty with some of them, others I don't speak too anymore. I don't plan to stay in my hometown anyway.
Original post by Akamega

Nah. Currently in quite a difficult situation with them. Bit frosty with some of them, others I don't speak too anymore. I don't plan to stay in my hometown anyway.

Fair. Fresh start is what you're after?
Reply 25
Original post by homeland.lsw
Fair. Fresh start is what you're after?

Pretty much. I'm not unhappy where I am now, just insanely bored. I don't feel like I'm living my life or making any meaningful relationships with anyone, but nothing is going wrong.
Original post by Akamega
That's ridiculous and convoluted. You're telling me God wanted to provide evidence for his existence using math challenges?

:wink:

The universe is designed by numbers so is the Quran designed by numbers. What im saying is God is the author of the Quran. The Quran is supernatural . If all humans tried to extract over 14 combinations of 19 in 4 words they could never even if they helped one another .
Original post by Akamega
Pretty much. I'm not unhappy where I am now, just insanely bored. I don't feel like I'm living my life or making any meaningful relationships with anyone, but nothing is going wrong.

Makes sense, good luck with it all
Original post by Akamega

Are you scared?
Being Black and Gay would be hard enough

But gay muslim and black, that's 3 struggles right there

Being a gay Mali must your life mustve been ****, those banana and rice eating people are savages lol
Are you the guy on Grindr who keeps sending me a photo of his large member accompanied by the message "want to do your bit for interracial relations?"
Pretty sure Muzzy is an offensive term.
Original post by Quantex
Are you the guy on Grindr who keeps sending me a photo of his large member accompanied by the message "want to do your bit for interracial relations?"

That would be me.
Original post by Akamega
I'm bored so whats good fam?
how was eid?
Reply 34
[QUOTE="muzi123;67486066"]
Original post by Akamega
The universe is designed by numbers so is the Quran designed by numbers. What im saying is God is the author of the Quran. The Quran is supernatural . If all humans tried to extract over 14 combinations of 19 in 4 words they could never even if they helped one another .

So why didn't God just provide a theorem that explained everything? Why codify the Qur'an with these strange mathematical conundrums thinking they are going to be a good argument for His existence? In reality, nobody cares or uses them as a mathematical proof for God. Seems a bit convoluted to me.

Original post by Sarahsez
Are you scared?

Terrified.

Original post by niceguy95
Being Black and Gay would be hard enough

But gay muslim and black, that's 3 struggles right there

Being a gay Mali must your life mustve been ****, those banana and rice eating people are savages lol

Trust me :bawling: sometimes i think I may aswell be a demi-sexual furry tumblrite.

Original post by Quantex

:lol: That line...but I can be if you want me too :wink:

P.S. i don't have Grindr

Original post by Trapz99
Pretty sure Muzzy is an offensive term.

I use it sarcastically. Whilst I'm not religious, weirdly enough I'd say I'm still surrounded by the culture, so I feel I can say stuff like that.

Original post by BasharAssad
how was eid?

Was alright. Had a banging breakfast but didn't do much else tbh.
Original post by Akamega
I'm bored so whats good fam?

sounds like an oxymoron click bait
Reply 36
Original post by john2054
sounds like an oxymoron click bait

How is it an oxymoron?
LOL this is too much...
Reply 38
Original post by Little Popcorns
LOL this is too much...

why babes?