Reported.(Original post by TrojanH)
ive just realised
your a freak
1) who ****ing cares if they leave the office or not. like why do you give such a huge pile of **** about what sort of faces they make at you? i cant believe ive just read that from a working man
2) maybe you send the wrong tone, maybe they assume its romantic, perhaps they're more comfortable in larger groups as less time is spent on their focus, who ****ing knows man and more importantly who cares, the fact they are willing to go out with you in groups is more than enough to outright show they likely don't hate you the same way you think they do
3) if people aren't taking you seriously you can either take yourself more seriously or meet different people
4) dont be so PC, some people just aren't witty enough for clever jokes and try their best to make you smile with stupid ****. appreciate what they do for you.
5) steotyping is bad. its sheep mentality. why dont you just break their stereotypes for them and literally broaden their mind set?
6) tbf they can flaunt what they want. it says i worked hard to get where i am today and this is proof of that. people ask for respect in many different ways and thats one of them.
i cant be bothered responding to each of your points because its so stupid man. you're what, 22? 23? i honestly couldn't tell you weren't a 12 year old describing how they didnt like their first week of school.
High salary and honest people, is it possible?